It affects not just judgment but also motor skills and movement. And depending on the drug, there are several health problems and consequences to consider. Contact Nasha Mukti Kendra in Yamunanagar to get direct help. Say NO to Tobacco, Alcohol, and Drugs if you value your health and fitness. If you are not able to get through your addiction it is okay to get help from a rehabilitation center.
How do you avoid using drugs?
- Understand your triggers and ignore them.
- Avoid locations where drugs and alcohol are known to be accessible.
- Surround yourself with non-drug-using buddies.
- Being able to resist temptation, learning to manage stress and relax with meditation. Do not take any help from a drug or any other medication.
- Distracting yourself with activities such as exercise or music listening can be way more helpful than you think.
- Join a rehabilitation center and follow the right way to quit using drugs.
Nasha Mukti Kendra: Three good reasons to quit drugs
Nasha mukti Kendra in yamunanagar is the best rehabilitation center across haryana. As per them, here are three very good reasons to quit drugs.
- You will be more healthy- No medicine exists that does not have harmful side effects because all pharmaceuticals are poisonous. Pain relievers interfere with lung function, leading to TB, pneumonia, or abscess formation. Marijuana produces brain abnormalities comparable to those seen in schizophrenia (a severe mental problem) and lung impairment. Excessive drug or alcohol use causes weight loss, and malnutrition can damage a person’s capacity to cope with the disease.
- You will lower your chance of dying- Many medications can kill you the first time you consume them, but some can have long-term negative consequences. Cocaine is considered extremely dangerous for the heart and blood arteries, which might interfere with sudden cardiac arrest or heart rate. Any drug has the potential to produce a deadly overdose. Too much alcohol can kill or raise the chances of an accident. Synthetics such as Ecstasy can promote weight gain, leading to genital herpes. If you stop taking your drugs, you will have a higher chance of living a long life.
- You will be more likely to maintain your profession- One of the most typical effects of addiction progression is loss of job/employment. A drug addict is highly likely to blame others for their mental health. However, because someone has ceased completing the task, the addict, do not spoil up your profession due to a pity drug addiction. Contact the finest rehabilitation center. Nasha Mukti Kendra in Yamunanagar helped many drug addicts to get through their addictions.
Best Nasha Mukti Kendra In Yamunanagar Describes Addiction Recovery’s Five Stages
Alcohol and drug misuse may affect families and turn caring people into desperate, lonely shells of their former selves. Despite the devastation, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Anyone can overcome addiction with the assistance and supervision of a treatment program in any rehabilitation center. Understanding the five phases of addiction rehabilitation can benefit addicts and their families to live happy lives. Contact the Best Nasha Mukti Kendra in Yamunanagar to get direct assistance.
Each step explains the process of identifying and accepting the issue, planning for addiction treatment, and dealing with life following alcohol and drug misuse therapy.
What Are the Five Addiction Recovery’s Stages? – Nasha Mukti Kendra Yamunanagar
Precontemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, and maintenance are the five phases of addiction treatment.
Stage of Precontemplation
People in the early stages of addiction recovery are not yet ready for any addiction treatment program. This stage is distinguished by defensiveness and an incessant rationalization of their actions. There is a lack of understanding of the harmful consequences of excessive drug or alcohol use, emphasizing the pleasant benefits people feel when taking their drugs. Most people in contemplation believe that they will never be able to recover, lack of knowledge regarding addictive habits can make someone stuck in this stage. Disappointment with repeated unsuccessful attempts at recovery and treatment alternatives is another reason we find patients trapped in the per-contemplation location. The fact is that you can overcome every stage.
Stage of Consideration
The following stage is distinguished by thoughtful readiness. This stage indicates that the individual is prepared to build change in the future, but not immediately. In contrast to the previous step, they know the benefits of quitting drugs. They are, however, intensely aware of the advantages they feel from alcohol or drug addiction. This stage is essential for family members and treatment facilities since the individual is more inclined to listen to reason at this point. It can help them to the next step by avoiding blame, judgment, and accusations.
Stage of Preparation
During the preparation stage, the individual develops a sense of urgency about their goal of being sober. They’ve generally taken steps toward action, such as planning to join a gym, visiting a friend, or attempting to leave addiction without the help of a treatment Centre. It’s common for people in this stage to go a day or two without using a drug or alcohol addiction, but it’s also common for people to return to their old selves if they get triggered or feel painful feelings.
Stage of Action
At this stage, a person has already made substantial life adjustments and is dedicated to change throughout the action stage. This stage of transformation is distinguished by extended periods of sobriety and a tendency to seek professional assistance before or after relapse. It will not just be an issue of stopping the addictive habit; change will be visible in many facets of their existence. Self-care and self-understanding are present at this stage of treatment, but looking out for them is essential to keep them on track.
Stage of Maintenance
During the maintenance stage, the individual works hard to avoid relapse from addiction treatment. An individual can also be maintaining the lifestyle adjustments they made, such as frequent exercise, leisure activities, staying sober, practicing good sleep and hygiene, and visiting support groups. They don’t experience the need to retreat as frequently as those in the action stage. Hence, their confidence rises, and they sincerely trust their capacity to sustain long-term sobriety. Depending on the intensity of the addiction and the individual’s genes and experience, this period can last anywhere from six months to five years. A tiny fraction of persons requires six months of abstinence before they may return to their addicted activity.
About Golden Future Welfare Society Rehabilitation Center
We at, Golden Future Nasha Mukti Kendra in yamunanager, is the finest de-addiction center. Golden Future welfare Nasha Mukti Kendra has a tie-up with over 200 rehabilitation centers in India region, providing access to the best de-addiction programs to help get rid of all kinds of substance addiction. The rehabilitation centers listed with us are the most credible government and private rehab centers in haryana. The team at the Golden Future welfare society Nasha Mukti Kendra yamunanagar haryana comprises some of the finest Psychiatrists and physiotherapists, along with an equally dedicated staff, who work day and night for the patient’s well-being. The center provide various services to help people return to daily life and live in a normal or near-normal way. These services may include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, cognitive therapy, and mental health rehabilitation services in-patient and out-patient care, online care, services, counseling and detoxification, Indoor outdoor games, music therapy, personal development etc. We also provide family counseling for the families of patient.
Our Treatment for Drug and Alcohol
At Nasha Mukti Kendra yamunanager, we have a dedicated team of highly experienced physiotherapists and psychiatrists, supported by an equally highly qualified staff. This team provides some of the Best Alcohol Rehabilitation counseling Center in yamunanagar, haryana.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Dual Diagnosis treatment is for treating addicted people especially and join nasha mukti kendra in India. This type of treatment is for those who are suffering, delusional behavior, mental disorder etc. Due to drug addiction or any other types of substance abuse.
Note- read more blogs on this website.