The Times Magazine UK describes that other apps perform the same thing as Robokiller, including services given by the cell carrier, but this app is the top pick. Robokiller is something anyone has been using for a few years now, and it’s only gotten better.
But don’t think it’s a stretch to claim that this app has influenced similar services offered by phone carriers. It’s worth noting that Robokiller also prevents spam text messages, which is a beautiful addition. So let’s get started with this brief evaluation of the Robokiller app for Android and iOS.
Robocall By Robokiller App
It’s a standing joke in the Komando.com editorial room that each time they include the word “robocall” in a headline, it’ll be a top-clicked story. Yes, they make light of it, but we also recognize that these robocall tales attract so much online traffic demonstrating how much people despise them.
How cellular providers offer customers free or low-cost options to avoid unwanted telemarketing calls. The article about the FTC shutting down four major unlawful robocalling enterprises generated headlines. And we’re always on the lookout for new techniques to get rid of robocalls on anyone’s smartphone.
They look at one robot killer app. Just put it to the test for 30 minutes on the iPhone. They had given it a 30-day trial on the iPhone and anyone split on whether they would recommend it. There were aspects that anyone is loved and others that someone thought improved. Let’s begin with the positive.
What People Enjoyed About The Robocall-blocking App Robo killer
It has an excellent free trial session, but unfortunately didn’t get a single robocall during that time. Seriously, nothing happened during the first week. So Then anyone went for the paid version, opting for the monthly pricing of $3.99 because someone didn’t want to commit to a year ($29.99) without first testing it. Yes, Robo killer has a lot of good reviews on the Apple app store.
Then can go in and configure Robokiller to work the way they want it once anyone permits the smartphone to work with it. Tap the settings icon within the app to access the following options:
- Block and missed call notifications can be turned on and off.
- If someone is expecting a call from someone they think Robokiller reviews might reroute, pause call blocking.
Anyone can go into the recent calls, swipe left, and report the call to Robokiller review if Robokiller review misses a call and someone permitted the phone to report calls to the app. People didn’t care for Robokiller for a variety of reasons. No more Robo blocked about half of the robocalls received. It isn’t 100 percent effective at preventing robocalls, but it works.
They believe their marketing promise, “The program that permanently stops spam calls,” is a little misleading. After mean, if someone highlighted enough phone numbers in their database, they could probably cease these calls forever in 10, 20, or 50 years.
In terms of the answer bot, it only functioned twice in the month That it used it. That was dissatisfactory. They had wanted to have a lot more recordings to show everyone, but anyone only had two that were reasonably nice. When someone sees an unknown number, anyone likes to have the option of sending it to an answer bot.
The 30 dollars is spent well for each other because they were able to cut down on frequent phone calls. Someone is concerned that the software intercepting those calls on my behalf gives a signal to the robocalls that will answer.
Read more:- Y2mate Authentic Downloading Website
Layout Of Robokiller
The Robokiller software is well-designed and appealing to the eye, with well-placed elements that are simple to browse and invoke. One may choose between dark and light modes, and anyone personally feels that dark mode is the most comfortable for the eyes. There are three tabs for recent calls, radar, and settings on the bottom.
Recent calls display all incoming calls, including blocked and missed calls. There are three tabs at the top of this menu for all calls, missed calls, and blocked calls. Anyone can look at the calls in each category using these.
It asks the caller to identify themselves and the reason for their call if they are not in their contacts list. Robo killer then displays that information on a computer screen, giving the possibility of accepting or rejecting the call.
Answer Bots are also available from Robokiller. Anyone can turn them on in the settings, and they’ll answer spam calls hilariously and entertainingly. Ice T, Biden, Trump, Dracula, Kermit the Frog, and many others are among the Answer Bots. People may also listen to the calls that Answer Bots recorded, which is fun for everyone. In settings, users may also create a block/allow list, report spam numbers, suspend call filtering, utilize spam labels, and alter personal account information.
Robokiller may be completely disabled and removed from any iPhone in 7 simple steps. If anyone deletes the Robokiller program, the call will stop working. The call blocking service, as well as the subscription to the service, will not be terminated. Anyone needs to follow the instructions outlined below to uninstall Robokiller and remove the call blocking.
Robokiller does not use the usual iPhone call blocking feature, so merely unblocking callers will not disable or terminate the service.
1. Cancellation Of Robokiller Subscription
- First, let’s terminate Robokiller’s subscription:
- On anyone’s iPhone, open the “Settings” app.
- Select “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “Robokiller” and then “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm that users wish to terminate the Robokiller
- Anyone can also cancel the Robokiller subscription via the Robokiller app or website. However, this is not recommended.
- However, since someone most probably signed up for it through Apple ID and the App Store, it’s preferable to finish it from the Settings app.
2. RoboKiller’s Call Blocking: How To Turn It Off
- Next, turn off Robokiller’s call-blocking service and functionality:
- Open the Robokiller app and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Aid & Support” is the option to select.
- Select “Disable This Phone” from the drop-down menu.
- To deactivate the service, follow the directions in the Robokiller app.
3. On The iPhone, Turn Off Call Forwarding
- Then, on the iPhone itself, make sure call forwarding is turned off:
- On any iPhone, go to Settings.
- Select “Call Forwarding” from the “Phone” menu.
- Toggle the switch to turn off “Call Forwarding.”
4. Deactivate That a Phone Is A Useful Tool (Optional but recommended)
Although it is not always necessary, it is recommended that users remove the Robokiller service on the iPhone altogether:
Check Out: Raz Tech